Wednesday, January 26, 2011

JILL'S BACKHAND BARS


The anticipated debut of my protein-packed (minimum of 12g per bar), low-sugar, at least 75% (approximately) organic BACKHAND BARS has arrived. Thanks you for the round of applause and excited gasps from all five of you that are reading this (that's a strong hint that I could use some social marketing support from u guys!). This is the endeavor that essentially led to this blog. I have a very active lifestyle and found myself buying loads protein bars for my training. However, being on a limited budget this got real pricey, real quick.
I am in the process of getting a small business going with these and am still perfecting the recipe. They come in different flavours, gluten free, dairy free - MADE TO ORDER, as well. So, if anybody out there that knows of a good independently owned cafes, or better yet, you work at one - let me know! Samples can be delivered on ze fly...

For orders please email or send me a message on facebook...
$18/dozen - fantastic shelf life/MADE TO ORDER (may change $/dzn)

The following is the ingredient list...

BACKHAND BARS
  • organic quinoa
  • soy veg protein
  • whole organic oats
  • organic coconut
  • crunchy seed mix (sunflower, sesame, soy, pumpkin)
  • ethically traded natural cane sugar
  • cocoa powder
  • chocolate protien powder
  • splenda/stevia
  • toasted sesame seeds
  • reduced fat peanut butter
  • organic, unsweetened apple sauce

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for all your hard work on this site, I really enjoy reading it. Bakery Equipment

    ReplyDelete